BuySparklers.com was the best!!! They went above and beyond with their product and service for our anniversary party. Will use them and refer to my friends. Thanks so much for all you did.
Here are few things to keep you safe while using our sparklers.
Plan your celebration with safety in mind! Sparklers can be a fun way to add excitement to your special day. Please read our safety tips for using sparklers, champagne party poppers and pop pop snappers to ensure your event turns out fabulous.
Sparkler safety starts with a quality product. Avoid sparklers made of bamboo or wood. They are very dangerous, especially for children, because the embers ash off and can create a fire hazard. All sparklers from BuySparklers.com are made with wire, never wood.
Safety Precautions You Should Take When Using Any Novelty Item:
- Always read and follow label directions.
- Have an adult supervise use of all items. Items are not recommended for children under age 8.
- Store items away from all moisture. Products will last several years in a cool, dry place.
- Never throw or point items at other people.
- Never carry items in your pocket.
- Never place lit items in glass containers.
- Only use outside.
- Test one sparkler before your event so you know what to expect.
- Light one sparkler at a time and NEVER light a bundle of sparklers at once.
- Use a lighter that keeps your hand away from the flame, such as an extended wand-type butane or barbecue lighter. Matches will not burn hot or long enough to light your sparklers.
- For Wedding Sparklers – Instruct guests to dip unlit sparklers into their neighbor’s lit sparklers to light up a crowd quickly.
- Always light the sparkler at the tip furthest away from the wire handle.
- Keep lit sparklers at arm’s length away from the face, body, or clothing of yourself or other people nearby.
- Do not try to re-ignite a sparkler or re-light a dud. Dispose of properly by soaking in water.
- Be sure to keep lit sparklers away from flammable materials, such as gasoline, paper napkins, or tissues.
- Never grab the burned or burning portion of a sparkler.
- Keep water nearby (garden hose or bucket).
- Properly dispose of used sparklers by placing them in a bucket of water or sand or on a metal tray after use. The metal rod will remain very hot for several minutes and putting them in sand will prevent burns. Once the sparkler cools, the sparkler wires can be thrown into the trash.
- Safe for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Point popper up and away from you and anyone standing near you.
- Pull string to release streamers and confetti.
- Do not try to reassemble a dud.
- Recommended for outdoor use only.
- Toss snappers on ground away from your feet or anyone standing near you.
- Or stomp on snapper while wearing shoes with thick soles.